Personal Thank you Message
from Prof. Sanja Kolacek & Prof. Berthold Koletzko
On behalf of FISPGHAN and ESPGHAN we would like to thank all faculty, abstract presenters, delegates and industry partners for making the 6th World Congress a great success.
We have summarized some key information which might be helpful after the congress:
Virtual Congress Platform
It is not over yet – the platform stays open until end of June 2021! If you have missed a session or want to see it again, just login again to our virtual congress platform where all sessions are available "On Demand".
To access the virtual congress platform, please use the following link:
Please consider the following technical requirements to ensure the best possible virtual congress experience:
- We recommend using the latest version of the Google Chrome web browser. The browsers Edge, Firefox and Safari are also supported (Internet Explorer is not).
- Ensure cookies are enabled in your browser settings.
- Deactivate any browser add-ons or ad-blockers.
- Wired internet connections are recommended with a minimum bandwidth of 6Mbit.
- Audio speakers or a headset will be required.
- Do not use your camera for any other applications.
The 6th World Congress has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 21 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Participants can only receive the number of credits they are entitled to according to their actual attendance at the congress once they have completed the feedback form.
Participants receive only CME credit point per full hour spent in a scientific session (industry symposia and the opening or closing ceremony do not apply). Medical specialists should only claim the hours of credit that they actually spent in the educational activity. More information is available here.
Certificate of Attendance
From Friday, 04 June at 13:00 (CEST) onwards, certificates of attendance will be available for download from the virtual congress platform. Simply click the button ‘certificate of attendance’ at the Registration Counter in the lobby.