The World Congress – Together online – from Vienna to the world!
After very careful considerations, we decided to hold the 6th World Congress of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, 2-5 June 2021, as a fully virtual event.
What can you expect?
- An outstanding scientific programme, fascinating speakers presenting cutting-edge lectures, clinical tracks, educational courses, and much more
- Interactive question and answer sessions, live discussions and panel debates
- Several life sessions from our TV studio - to present latest information and summarize highlights of daily congress presentation
- A schedule that meets the requirements of our global audience so anyone can attend!
- Access to the newest research thanks to exciting e-poster viewings and presentations!
- Interaction & Networking! Get in touch with speakers, industry partners and colleagues from around the world!
- Expert discussions on specific topics in small groups where you can discuss the practice of patient care
- Earn CME credits for your online attendance.
It will be the perfect opportunity to learn about recent advances, discuss and share our clinical and research field interests, present original works and meet old and new colleagues.
Do not miss this chance and register now!
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you online in June!
For the time being we are wishing you all the best and please stay healthy!
ESPGHAN President Sanja Kolacek, FISPGHAN President Berthold Koletzko and Congress President Almuthe Christina Hauer have prepared personal welcome video messages. Please see below and let them welcome you to the first virtual World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.